- [Tokyo] Special Feature on Commercial Facilities to Open in 2016
SOTETSU FRESA INN
[Tokyo] Special Feature on Commercial Facilities to Open in 2016
Tokyu Plaza Ginza (Chuo Ward)
It is directly connected to the Tokyo Metro Ginza Station by an underground line, and as mentioned above, the commercial facilities span from the second basement to the 11th floor above ground. The first two floors above ground are occupied by flagship stores such as Emporio Armani and EDWARD GREEN.
The 3rd to 5th floors are dedicated to fashion, sundries, and cafes, while the 6th to 7th floors are called "FIND JAPAN MARKET" with shops such as "Iori". The 8 and 9th floors are home to the Lotte Duty-Free Ginza, a duty-free shop in the middle of the city, while the 10th and 11th floors are dedicated to food, offering a wide variety of options.
NEWoMan (Shinjuku Ward)
What is noteworthy is that there are many restaurants that have landed in Japan for the first time, as well as cafes and food stores with new business models. Blue Bottle Coffee, which opened its first store in Japan in Kiyosumi Shirakawa last February, is also located in Newman, and as of April, you have to wait in line to get to the counter. The exterior and interior are reminiscent of a New York market, giving it a unique urban feel.
Tri-Seven ROPPONGI (Minato Ward)
The building is scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2016, and the luxury department store Barneys New York plans to open a shop on the first and second floors in the fall. There are also reports that Blue Bottle Coffee, which is housed in the Newman we mentioned earlier, will open a new store in Tri-Seven Roppongi. The central area in Roppongi with new commercial facilities and offices for sure will be a popular spot.
Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho (Chiyoda Ward)
The commercial facility will have approximately 33 stores, including restaurants and food supermarkets on the first through fourth floors of Kioi Tower, and will begin operating under the name "Kioi Terrace". Close to Kojimachi, Nagatacho, and Akasaka-Mitsuke stations in Chiyoda Ward, it will be a spot with a sense of status, just as the Grand Prince Hotel Akasaka once was. The impressive glass exterior of this skyscraper is sure to change the landscape of the area.
Kyobashi Edogrand (Chuo Ward)
In 2016, the above commercial facilities will be born in Tokyo. Why don't you visit the newly completed place?
Recommended Hotels Around:
Recommended hotels for this article
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ochanomizu-Jimbocho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kanda
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kanda-Otemachi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kyobashi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Ningyocho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Kayabacho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ginza-Sanchome
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ginza-Nanachome
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Hamamatsucho-Daimon
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Akasaka
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Hibiyaguchi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Karasumoriguchi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Tamachi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Roppongi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Higashi Shinjuku
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ueno-Okachimachi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kinshicho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Toyocho