- A Must-See Spots for Girls' Trip! Power Spots in Tokyo Related to Love
SOTETSU FRESA INN
A Must-See Spots for Girls' Trip! Power Spots in Tokyo Related to Love
Izumo Taisha Tokyo
Access: 7-18-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
1-minute walk from Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
Tokyo Daijingu (the Grand Shrine of Tokyo)
Some of the love fortunes are unique, such as the one with a Japanese paper doll and love advice written on it, or the one with a scented Japanese poem about love. In addition, there are many other items such as "knotting cards" to pray for love, "love success and happiness key amulets" in the shape of keys, and "wish letters" where you can write your wishes and put them in a box to have them prayed for. This is a shrine that every girl who is looking for love or marriage should visit at least once.
Access: 2-4-1 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
About 5 minutes walk from JR Iidabashi Station.
Homusubi-no-mikoto, the main deity of Atago Shrine, is the god of fire, born between the gods Izanagi and Izanami, and is said to be the protector of burning love. If you really want to fall in love with your partner, or if you want to lose yourself in an intense love affair, you may want to make a wish to the god of matchmaking at Atago Shrine.
Access: 1-5-3 Atago, Minato-ku, Tokyo
About a 5-minute walk from Kamiyacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
Kanda Myojin Shrine
However, it is said that Kanda Myojin does not merely connect men and women, but also links their development with each other so that everyone can be happy. It is likely to be a divine virtue to visit when you want to connect various fates and strengthen the connection.
Access: 2-16-2, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
About 5 minutes walk from JR "Ochanomizu" station.
If you make a wish for such a legend, you will feel that even a difficult love will be fulfilled.
Access: 5-15-1 Jindaiji Motomachi, Chofu City, Tokyo
Take the bus from Chofu Station on the Keio Line, get off at Jindaiji, and walk for about 1 minute.
Akasaka Hikawa Shrine
Access: 6-10-12 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
About an 8-minute walk from Akasaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line.
Many of Tokyo's love power spots are easily accessible, making them a great place to stop by. If you are in the area, please stop by and visit these places.
Recommended Hotels Around:
Recommended hotels for this article
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ochanomizu-Jimbocho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kyobashi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Ningyocho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Kayabacho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ginza-Sanchome
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ginza-Nanachome
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Hamamatsucho-Daimon
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Akasaka
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Hibiyaguchi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Roppongi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Higashi Shinjuku
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ueno-Okachimachi
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kinshicho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Toyocho
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Kamata