SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB Membership agreement
Article 1. Name and Management
Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Article 2. Membership Qualifications
- A member is defined as an individual who has applied for membership to the Club through the official website of the Company or through the Sotetsu Hotels Club App, who has been approved for membership by the Company, and who has consented to the Sotetsu Hotels Club Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “these Terms”). Applying for membership means you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Members are prohibited from lending, transferring, or selling their membership to a third party.
Article 3. Membership Registration
- Register your email address, password, and other necessary information when applying for Club membership.
- The Member is responsible for managing their own password.
- The Member is prohibited from lending, transferring, or selling their membership email address and password to a third party.
- The Member is responsible for any damages caused by failure to manage the membership email address and password; the Company shall not be held responsible.
Article 4. Enrolment & Annual Membership Fees
Article 5. Expiration of membership
Article 6. Granting of Member Privileges
Check the official Company website or the Sotetsu Hotels Club app for benefits and their terms and conditions. Privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
Check the official Company website or the Sotetsu Hotels App when using.
Article 7. Notifications From the Company
Article 8. Changing Member Information
Article 9. Cancelling Membership
Article 10. Loss of Membership Qualifications
- If the Club is unable to contact the Member.
- If the application during enrolment is found to have been falsified.
- If payments are late or there is a problem with payment.
- If the member violates the Hotel rules, Hotel terms, or these Terms.
- If the Member engages in otherwise inappropriate behavior as a member.
Article 11. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and will handle the following pieces of personal information provided by members with great care.
Name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address
Information regarding hotel bookings
Hotel usage history for point accumulation
Point payment history and usage history
* The point reward program has ended as of September 28, 2021.
- Personal Information provided by members will be used for the following purposes.
Operation of the Society and provision of related services
For tasks related to Member hotel reservations and check-in
For tasks related to payment of hotel charges and other charges
To contact or send information necessary to the legitimate business activities of Sotetsu Hotels Club
To send printed promotional materials from Sotetsu Hotels Club
To send e-magazines via email from the Company or Hotel (however, sending of e-magazines will be suspended if the User makes a request to unsubscribe.) However, even if the User makes a request to unsubscribe, important notices may still be sent.
For marketing and product development
- Personal Information provided by Members will be shared within the following scope to achieve the purpose of use.
Hotels we share personal information with
We share personal information with domestic hotels partnered with Sotetsu Hotels Club.
(See here for details on these domestic hotels:https://sotetsu-hotels.com/en/hotel/)
Types of Personal Information shared
The information shared is the same as those in items (1) to (5) of Paragraph 2 of this article.
Purpose of sharing Personal Information
The purposes are the same as those in items (1) to (6) of Paragraph 3 of this article.
Party responsible for managing shared Personal Information
Sotetsu Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
Address: 2-9-14 Kitasaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Japan
Representative: Takamasa Kato
The Company may outsource handling of Personal Information provided by Members to an external contractor to the extent necessary.
The Company may provided Personal Information provided by Members to hotels overseas that are partnered with Sotetsu Hotels Club (see details on overseas hotels here: https://sotetsu-hotels.com/en/hotel/), and the Member consents to providing this Personal Information to these overseas hotels partnered with Sotetsu Hotels Club.
Personal Information provided by Members is not provided to a third party, except for in the following cases:
・ When providing Personal Information to overseas hotels partnered with Sotetsu Hotels Club
・ When required under the law for special circumstances
We will manage Personal Information safely and appropriately, and take any necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access by an external party, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information.
Members may request that the Company disclose Personal Information about the Member themselves. If there are errors in the registered information or change is required, the Company will correct or delete that information immediately. Member may check, change, and delete their own information registered to their membership using the methods described in Article 8.
Personal Information Support Desk
Sotetsu Hotel Management Co., Ltd., 2-9-14 Kitasaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Guests located in the Republic of China (Taiwan) are asked to read "For Guests Located in the Republic of China (Taiwan)".
Article 12. Termination of Membership Organization (Dissolution)
Article 13. Revisions to the Terms
- The Company may revise these Terms in the following cases. In case of changes, the revised version of these Terms shall apply to this service. The revised Terms will take effect starting the date of notification to the user set forth in Paragraph 2 as the effective date set in advance by the Company.
When the changes to the terms are in the general interest of the Member.
When the revision to the Terms does not go against the purpose of the Terms and is reasonable in light of the necessity of revision, appropriateness of the content of the Terms after revision, and any other circumstances related to revision.
- Revisions to the Terms as per the preceding paragraph, including what will be revised, what the Terms will state after the revision, and the effective date, will be notified on the Company website（https://sotetsu-hotels.com/en/）at least two weeks prior to the effective date of the revised Terms prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Revised December 15th, 2023