In strong recognition of the importance of the personal information of the guests, Sotetsu Hotel Management CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') complies with laws and regulations, etc. concerning the protection of personal information, and strives for an appropriate handling and management of the information as follows in accordance with the ”Sotetsu Group Personal Information Protection Policy” and ”Basic Rules for Information Management” established by the Company:
1．Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information of the guests only to the extent necessary to fulfill the stated purpose of use. The collection of the information does not involve any fraudulent or illegal means.
2．Purpose of use of the Personal Information
The collected information will not be utilized for purposes other than those mentioned below, except for the cases otherwise set forth in laws and ordinances or for the purpose of use separately presented by the Company.
- Operations related to guest accommodation
- Checking of information in response to guest inquiries; guest communication and query support
- Checking of information in response to guest inquiries and opinions; guest communication and query support
- Management of the usage history of guests
- Administration of the membership organizations
- Delivery of various notices and invitations, other materials, and coupons, etc.
- ransmission of Emails and delivery of direct messages
- Use of information for statistical analysis without specifying the identity of an individual
- Use for other services provided by the Company in general
3．Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company does not share guest's personal information with any third party without obtaining the customer's consent in advance, except in the following cases:
- When the handling of the personal information is fully or partly outsourced for the fulfillment of its purpose of use
- When the personal information is provided following succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
- When the data items that will be used, range of users, purpose of use and identity or name of the person responsible for management of the data are already notified to the guest or are made readily accessible to the guest
4．Management of Personal Information
The Company appoints an information management officer and a person in charge of information management, strives to keep accurate and up-to-date information for the fulfillment of the purpose of use of the information, takes the required and appropriate measures to prevent leakage and loss of, or damage to the personal information, and to maintain safety of the personal information. Moreover, the Company deletes the information that becomes unnecessary.
5．Acquisition and Use of History of Guest Visits and Behavior from our Website
The Company uses programs provided by third party companies such as advertisement distribution agencies to post *behavioral targeting advertisements or *retargeting advertisements on some specific sites.
- *Behavioral targeting advertising is a method of broadcasting advertisements that interests the user based on his/her search history, browsing information, etc.
- *Retargeting advertising is a method of broadcasting advertisements for the users who have visited the site once.
It is likely that the third party companies like advertisement distribution agencies may acquire and use the cookie information, etc. of the guests who visit this website.
The guest can access the *Opt-out page of the website of the third party companies such as advertisement distribution agencies to block the information being sent to the website through cookies, etc. for distribution of advertisements.
6．Disclosure of Personal Information, and Other
If the Company receives a request from a guest for any of the following, except for the cases set forth by law, it will respond promptly in accordance with the its rules, after confirming the personal identity of the guest.
- Notification regarding purpose of use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
Correction, addition or deletion of personal information
(*In case the contents of personal information are not true)
Denial to or suspension of use of personal information
(*In case the personal information is used or accumulated by violating the law)
Stop providing personal information to third party
(*In case the personal information is provided to the third party by violating the law)
8．Contact Information Concerning Protection of Personal InformationGeneral Affairs Department Business management head quarters Sotetsu Hotel Management CO., LTD.
|Address:||2-9-14, Kitasaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-0004 (2F, Sotetsu Head Office Building)|
|Time:||9:30 to 17:30 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year's holidays)|