Ended on March 31st, 2019
Sunroute Club services
- ・Additional points
(Additional points can be earned for overnight stays until March 31st, 2019.)
- ・New membership applications
- ・Late check-out
- ・Requests to exchange points for JAL/ANA air miles.
- ・Discounts on basic guestroom rates (10% on weekdays / 20% on Sundays and national holidays)
- ・Sunroute Club stage membership
*Gold-member-only benefit - Use of the JTB Benefit ‘Eraberu Club Leisure’ program
- ・Benefits at individual hotels, partnership benefits
Will end on September 30th, 2020
Sunroute Club services
- ・Exchanging Sunroute Club points for Rakuten Edy gifts
(Requests to exchange points at hotel front desks and on the Sunroute website will no longer be accepted.)
- ・Use of SUNROUTE homepage reservation points on the Sunroute website
(usable for stays on or before the night of September 30th, 2020).
- ・Use of accumulated S-cash
Applicable towards accommodation and certain restaurants at Sunroute hotels.
*Restaurants accepting S-cash: Restaurants at Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, Hotel Sunroute Ginza, and Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe.
Membership for Sunroute Club members and Sunroute internet users can be transferred via the following procedure.
Members will receive 2 SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB points for each accumulated Sunroute Club Point. Transferred at a rate of (1 point=2 yen)
Sunroute Club Point Card Edy S-cash will be transferred as SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB points at a rate of 1 yen=1 point.
Main service changes
- *1: Scan your SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB QR code at the front desk during your stay to receive points. Please be aware that points will not be added if the QR code is not scanned.
- *2: Please tell the front desk staff if you wish to redeem the 5,000 yen cash back benefit. Please be aware that we are unable to provide cash back unless you make a request.
When receiving cash back, you will be required to scan your “My Page” QR Code with the QR code reader at the front desk for confirmation.
Cash back service is not available at certain hotels.
- *3: Advance check-in using the app is only available at Sotetsu Fresa Inn and THE POCKET HOTEL locations in Japan. (This service cannot be used at The Splaisir or Sunroute hotels)
- • *4: Please click here for details on services available at each hotel.
SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB
official app guide
From April 1st, 2019, if you use the SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB official app, your membership will be upgraded to one stage higher than your Sunroute Club membership stage (determined based on the cumulative number of basic points acquired between April 2018 and March 2019).
*Members who do not use the SOTETSU HOTELS CLUB app will become Regular members.